Saturday, October 1, 2005

Welcome To The New Roman Times!

After struggling with the constantly changing tools to convert RSS feeds to HTML using scripts that seem to hiccup every time someone makes a change to user security or the underlying javascript, I've decided to take a new approach to publishing Roman Times.

I've embedded the columns into inline frames with scroll bars to use to see more articles about each topic group. Each column title is linked to the actual blog that I use to update the articles in that group if you wish to see a full page version. You can also scroll to the right to see the links to each group's archives. I have also consolidated all of the information onto a single (long) page. I think you will find scrolling down less confusing than clicking links to move from one page to the next.

Hopefully this blogger shell will prove to be a more efficient way to bring you the latest news in the study and enjoyment of the ancient world.
If you enjoyed this post, never miss out on future posts by following me by email!


No comments: