Sunday, July 18, 2010

Don't miss my review of Steven Saylor's "Empire"!!

Empire: The Novel of Imperial Rome (Novels of Ancient Rome)I just finished an extensive review of Steven Saylor's new novel "Empire" and posted it to my Books and Novels of the Ancient World blog.    The novel follows the fictional patrician Pinarii family from the late Augustan Age to the reign of Hadrian with particularly fascinating "behind the scenes" exploration of the reigns of Nero and Domitian.  I found the novel so fascinating that I spent hours on supplemental research after I finished reading it to learn more about some of the personalities introduced in the novel that I knew very little about.  I highly recommend it!  Five Stars!!
If you enjoyed this post, never miss out on future posts by following me by email!


No comments: